Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 10!

Friday
February 18,  2011


Day 10: TV show you’re currently addicted to
&
Day 10: Talk about your pets

TV show: I am addicted to Survivor, have been since season 1 back in 2000. I love it, and I want to be on it, but I already look anorexic(which I'm not), I don't think being on an island for weeks without food would help my cause. 

Pets: Having a huge, dysfunctional, split family means you have multiple pets at different homes. I've always loved animals. When I was younger, at different times, I raised/bred/sold Finches, Black bear hamsters, and Gerbils. Having more than 20 of each at times. Through the years I've had lots of birds, lizards, fish, dogs, cats, chickens, goats, cows, horses, hamsters, gerbils... loved it! Now, at my mom's house we have Chloe. At my dad's there's Roscoe & 15 baby chickens. 

<-Chloe & Roscoe->
                          
 


No comments:

Post a Comment