Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 2!

Day 2: Someone you love and respect – 5 reasons why


I love a lot of people, and could have picked a few to do this about, but I decided, for now, to post about my little sisters.


Here they are:


 



My little sisters:

1) We are full-blooded siblings, but couldn't be more different. Natalie, 19, is the shortest in our family. Valerie, 15, is the same height as our parents. I am the tallest. 

2) We've been through a lot, both individually and together. Growing up was full of challenges, but we've all come through it together.

3) Growing up, we hated each other, mainly Natalie and I. We both have scars for proof. Within the last few years we have grown really close, and we all get along great, much to the surprise of our family. haha

4) We ALWAYS have fun when we hang out. We are a crazy family, never a dull moment, and you have to have a thick skin to hang with us. 

5) No matter how many fights, cuts, bruises, bloody noses, stolen toys, knocked over lincoln logs, barbies hung on the fan, beanie baby fights, stolen clothes..we still love each other, and we have each others back. 

I LOVE YOU LASSIE & OLE YELLER!



Day 2: Talk about your tattoos and piercings. 




I have two tattoos, working on a third.

My first one is a John 3:16 written out in the shape of a cross on my back, got that when I was 19. (you can see it in the mirror)

My second is LOVE in Hebrew on my ribs, had that done last year.



Okay, I had a little rebellious streak and had my eyebrow and lip pierced, but they have grown back. Here's pictures. haha








No comments:

Post a Comment