Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 4!

Saturday
February 12, 2011

Day 4: What’s in your bag?




Not much is in my bag:
Shirt, beanie, MacBook, some quarters, a broken pencil, and an old wheat thin that somehow fell in there. (I often carry Wheat Thins around, they're one of my favorite snacks) haha


Day 4: Write about your closest friend:

I love telling everyone about my closest friends because I love them, but I hate it because you always have someone who feels left out. So I'm going to write a few brief ones, but if you're not on here and you think we are good friends, chances are, we are, I just am not going to write everyone, not yet at least, my pizza is almost ready. :)

Logan Marcum: Been my best friend for about 8 years. We couldn't be anymore different either, he was the crazy one and I was the quiet shy one, was. He recently became a United States Marine. Proud of you bro, love you!

Christina Gibson: Saved my life 8 years ago, and has been a constant best friend since, helping me through a lot. She's going to be the best teacher, I'll move near her school so my kids will have her. ha. I love you!

Justin Martin: I haven't even known you a year yet, but we became best friends instantly, and I feel like I've known you for a long long time. You've been one of the greatest friends I could have ever asked for. and you're one of the funniest people I've ever met. love you!

See, I have to stop, and now I can name so many people that I want to write to. If you want a brief friend description that bad, let me know and I will write one for you. haha. I love you all, I wouldn't be who I am today without any of you. and I honestly mean it, I love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment