Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 9!

Thursday
February 17, 2011


Day 9: A place you visited

Today I just went to work and then out to eat, so I went to some of my oldest photo album on Facebook and picked those. I love traveling. I wish I could just do that forever, and take my friends, too, of course.


 EUROPE! 
I've been to Europe 3 times. Parent's never went. When I was younger, I didn't think much about it. Now as I'm a little older, I see that not all parent's trust the world enough to let their kid go around the world for weeks of the summer. Thanks mom and dad. 
First picture is a statue of Anne Frank outside of her house. We got to crawl through the secret hole behind the book shelf and see where the Franks hid. So amazing. I love stuff about that. We also went to a concentration camp. 
Second, is a picture of 5 of us students who all ran off from the tour group to take a picture in front of the  Iamsterdam sign. I'm in front of the M. 
Third, standing in front of a castle. 



Day 9: Favorite meme at the moment:

I had to look up what "meme" meant, and I am still not sure I got it right, but I like what I found so I will use it.. it's like your favorite thing on the internet... well I have so many.. I'll list a few:

Following @LMAOTwitpics on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment