Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 7!

Tuesday
February 15, 2011

Day 7: Something you ate today


I'm the worst eater. If you know me, you know that I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. I have the world's greatest metabolism. It's a love/hate relationship. I would like to have muscles, but I could get muscle implants and my body would just digest those too. 

Today, for a snack, I had a couple of things...


Peanut Butter! Spoonfuls at a time! & Peanut butter Fudge! yum. & the chocolate covered pretzel. & Those little peanut butter candy things... ahh. I guess it's safe to say that I like peanut butter. :)




Day 7: How you came across blogspot & how it changes your life:




I had a Xanga back in the day, so cool I know, and then everyone migrated to Myspace, now everyone has Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and what not... I would randomly see people's blogs on blogspot, and so I decided to start mine. So there. It's changed my life but giving me something else to fill my day with, but I like it, it's.... nice...To just write about random things, even if it is dumb stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment