Thursday, February 3, 2011

Take a look back.

So I will start the letter thing soon, I just didn't feel like doing it tonight, but I do feel like blogging.

I'm going to find some old pictures on my phone and post them. I like pictures.

First:
Very first picture taken from my iPhone: July 21, 2007. Me & Jana at the Smithsonian in Washington D.C


 Brooke, me, Jana at the White house in 2007. haha


 Joe Jonas... nah, it's me. haha Just kidding.


 I got to meet Flyleaf. That's me in the middle, behind the girl. I felt apart of the band. 


 Site kids from 2009. I miss this.


 Cow Appreciation day at Chick Fil A, free food, gotta do whatcha gotta do.


 Someone's boat in Destin, FL. 


 Just another day in Aggieland.


 You can see both my tattoos (the other is in the mirror)


 This really cool house we toured in one of my architecture studio classes



 Sam and I in college station.


 Owl City responded to me on twitter. AHH.


 Program Training in NC, pic taken from Hipstamatic


Lake down the road from my grandparents, taken on Hipstamatic.






It's fun to go back and look at all these pictures. I like pictures, it brings back good memories. It's easy to get caught up in this world, in the negativity, and see the down side to everything. It's easy to feel bad for yourself. It's easy to see your faults, to see a problem; The hard part is doing something about it. Nobody wants to be negative, just like nobody wants to be around a negative person. It's easy to look at old pictures and remember the good stuff and the bad stuff. I can look at each pictures above and think about when it was taken, who was around, what happened before and after, what happened on that trip, that day, that week, I can remember the good and the bad. But I choose to remember the good. If you could take a picture of today, of right now, and look back on it in the future, would you be happy with what you are doing, with how you are handling it? Would you want to be around the person you are? If not, change it. Do something about it. Look for the good in all things, and forget the bad, because it will only keep you down. 


I felt like Dr. Phil for a minute. That was fun.





I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment