Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 3!

I have been out of town, so I will now catch up. 

Day 3: Something you bought today

Friday, February 11, 2011


Today I bought two things: Music & Food. 
Two of my favorite things in the world. I didn't grab a picture of my food, but I had Wendy's. If you haven't had their sea salt fries, go try them. I am addicted. 
The picture is of The Scripts new single, "For the First Time", obviously the picture tells you that, but I told you anyway. When I buy music, I buy a lot at one time. This is just one song, I bought a mixture from rap to country. Btw, If you haven't heard of Adele, you need to go listen to her.


Day 3: Your Favorite television program:

I know it's over, but LOST will forever and always be the best show in television history. You can't go wrong with some Friends either. I'm a reality tv junky. I love Survivor, I've watched every episode of every season. Big Brother, American Idol, The Real World, Amazing Race... All good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment