Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 5!

Sunday
February 13, 2011

Day 5: Your humble abode
This means home, and I'm about to get really cheesy here, but the old saying "home is where the heart is" is what I'm going with here.
This is supposed to be a heart...but I failed, oh well.




Day 5: Tell us about your three favorite colors:


I'm glad it said three, because I have three favorite colors, they switch often as to which is my most favorite at the moment. I am colorblind, so sometimes I see my colors different than you. For instance, one of my favorites is when the moon is orange-ish to you, it's lime green to me. 

Green: How can you not like green? Ninja Turtles, trees, money, Christmas, Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Greenbay Packers.
Blue: I love blue. Water, eyes, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, blue sky on a clear day at the lake, I love water, so blue is always a favorite. ahh.
Black: Okay, black is awesome, and no I'm not gothic, I just think everything looks cool in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment