Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 15!

Wednesday
February 23, 2011

Day 15: A stranger and why you chose them
&
Day 15: Tell us your favorite junk food

Stranger(s):
Okay, they aren't really "strangers" but Heather and Ellen, or Heath and Lel, or Luna and Seamus and I, Nico, Neville, went to A&M together. They still go there. I picked them because I haven't seen them in almost a year. (minus seeing ellen at a gas station in Louisiana a month ago for a few minutes) I love them and miss them a lot. We spent more time together than you spend with anyone. Promise. We were in architecture school, so we spent days at a time together, without any sleep, and still got along. Even after being together all the time, we still hung out outside of class. Heather meows a lot, Ellen wrote on my desk a lot, and we all potty danced, kesha danced, ran around the halls, laughed at people, and became best friends. Love you both and miss you.



Favorite junk food:
I like junk food. To pick a favorite is not going to happen. I wikipedia'd 'junk food' and the picture is a bag of pork rinds. I like those, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment